We Can Design Produce and Install
Now that the winter is here, the sun goes down around 4:30pm, and all is dark but still very busy – especially in London. Most shops miss out on vital business as they have a printed shop front sign which is not visible in the dark, and most passers by on foot and in their cars cannot see what’s advertised. This is where illuminated signs come in.
Shop front signs that light up are a great way to attract attention in the winter months. Luckily, we specialise in all sorts of illuminated signs, with 3d letters, fret cut trays, LED signage, halo illuminated letters, lightboxes and projecting signs.
This means your business is seen around the clock.
The benefits are numerous:
- A well lit sign can attract the attention of a prospective client who might not have otherwise noticed your shop or office.
- You’ll be taken more seriously, you are clearly the sort of company that is not afraid to invest more money on their signage, which instantly makes you look more impressive.
- It will also make your property easier to find if a client needs to find you after sundown within trade hours, or if your business is 24/7.
- Quality tested LED’s can last as long as 100,000 hours, and we have 25 years experience in using quality lights. This is 3-6 years longer than flourescent or neon, which is why you don’t see too many of those around anymore.
- Illuminated signs are so bright that they can be seen during the day as well as the night, thereby optimising your chances of being seen whatever the time of day.
- LED signage is environmentally friendly.
- LED signs only use around 10 watts of power, which is 80% less energy output than traditional neon signs.
- Illuminated signs can be used indoors as well as outdoors. A well placed illuminated sign in the front window of your shop/office for example can generate lots of attention, and stand you apart from the dull shopfronts of the streets around you.
For an estimate or quote feel free to contact us – prices are available on enquiry, as they are bespoke for each project, dependant on size and design, and built from the ground up. We look forward to seeing what we can do for you.
shop signs | logo design | banners | web design | leaflets |posters | business cards | graphic design | van wraps | vehicle signage | siteboards | exterior signs | products | blog homepage |get in touch